Friday 15 April 2011

I'm doing it!

I dunno when, but I'm getting my license! (FULL LICENSE!)

I have been on my P's (including red) since I was 17... 10 freaking years!! My greens for 9 of those years!

I'm done!

A few days ago, Jesse, in all his shitfullness, decided to play frizbee with my P plates. One's broken in half, the other gone.
There's nowhere locally to get P plates (no servo) here, so its a town thing (which means driving! lol)

Anyway, I'm shocking for remembering them. DH is a red holder, I'm a greeny. I'd always forget & have either his, or nothing on the car when we shared cars.

We've had 2 cars for a good 8 months or so now, so I've gotten to used to not thinking about P plates & knowing they are there. Silly silly!!

Now I have a $201 fine sitting in my console :( Someone slap me!

***just remembered, also have referrals to get out of console tomorrow***

Just pray I don't go give the RTA yet another $40 odd dollars for nothing!!




*Embarrassing moment*
I honestly believe I've had 6 - 8 fines of the same nature over the past 10 years... I also just realised I best check where my points are at, coz I think its 3 points every P plate fine??? (Had loss of points suspension 5 years ago :(

I suck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment