Saturday 16 April 2011

Over it all

So over the pathetic shit my husband carries on with. He's eating his words now, but I know it won't last long :(

This Wednesday is Jaz's birthday. I had the money this weekend, so took her out to the movies & for dinner. It was a really good night :) Would've been better if I wasn't in the shit for doing it.

First, my sister was the problem. 'Is her boyfriend gonna be there?' She doesn't have one... so what if she did, why would I invite him? It was me, Jaz, her friend & my sister. I didn't even take the other kids!

Then the movie finished at 4.30, dinner wasn't til 6.15. So since it's raining, we go to my sisters unit, the kids watch another movie & we sit out the front chatting. Noone else is there. He doesn't trust me, so I tell him this.

All hell breaks loose! (all texting thank God) He cracks the shits simply coz I'm there. No other reason for it at all. Actually wanted me to put the kids in the car & drive around for an hour. FFS.

Then, the chef at the restaurant is gonna chat me up & do this & that. (Sure, while he's busy cooking & his wife is serving us drop kick)!

Then he threatens me with money. He knows I skipped rent this week to take her out, coz I talked to him about it first. He agreed to make sure he had the money to cover it for me!
Not only that, but her present. I need to get it off layby. That, the rent & easter eggs are the only reasons I wanted any money in the first place!
But he can stick it. I'll have a talk to Jaz & get her to wait til next week. I'll pay the fucking thing myself!

I don't need your money! I HATE having to rely on him for money. Its bull shit. If I didn't get the little I get from c'link my kids wouldn't eat, coz he just doesn't care about that stuff!

This is so unfair & I've had enough :( Why won't he give it up. Go live the simple life with no responsibilities like he wants too?





We did have a really good time though :) So glad I did that with my baby <3
We tasted kangaroo, crocodile, & rabbit & mum had all my babies! Including Summer who's never had a bottle before! For 8 hours she survived without boob & drank from a bottle :D Happy & sad about that at the same time, lol.

1 comment:

  1. Your photos look like u all had a fantastic night hun! I'm sorry dh is being such a doosh bag. Mines a scrooge with money too will happily buy himself a slab if beer every week but cracks the shits if I spend $15 buying his daughter new runners

    ReplyDelete